At GTreasury, we are dedicated to prioritizing the well-being and satisfaction of our employees. We understand the importance of achieving a healthy work-life balance, and we strive to create an environment that supports this. We firmly believe that happy and fulfilled employees are the key to our success.
We prioritize providing our team with the resources they need to thrive both personally and professionally. We believe one of the best ways to accomplish this is by offering a comprehensive range of competitive benefits! To ensure we are meeting the needs of our teams’ overall well-being, we are proud to offer world class healthcare options, contributions towards your retirement, a focus on work life balance and much more!
Our commitment to our employees goes beyond the workplace. We strive to create an environment where everyone feels supported and empowered to achieve their personal and professional goals. We believe that by investing in our employees’ well-being, growth, and happiness, we create a strong foundation for our collective success.
Work Life Balance
GTreasury recognizes that supporting work-life balance and employee well-being is essential to employee satisfaction. We pride ourselves on our workplace flexibility, embracing the idea that employees can be productive no matter when or where we perform our work. We recognize that there is not a one size fits all approach to getting the job done.
How does GTreasury promote a flexible work environment and work-life balance?
- Nearly 100% Remote Work Environment
- Year-Round Half Day Fridays / Compressed Work Week
- Birthday Paid Time off
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- 15 Paid Holidays (United States)
We are committed to fostering the best environment possible for our people. We offer these benefits in addition to those above:
- 100% Paid, 12 Week Gender-Neutral Parental Leave
- 4 Weeks Paid Disability Leave (United States)
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- HSA / FSA Options and Excellent Company Contributions
- 401k Matching
- Technology Stipend
- Employee Referral Program
- EAP – 3 free counseling sessions per issue for employee and immediate family members
- …in addition to other competitive benefits!
Wellness and Development
At GTreasury, we prioritize wellness and development because we believe that fostering a supportive and healthy work environment leads to happier employees who are motivated to excel in their personal and professional growth. By investing in wellness initiatives and providing ample opportunities for skill enhancement and growth, we aim to create a culture that empowers individuals to thrive.
- Certificate Reimbursement
- Internal LMS
- Career Paths / Advancement Opportunities