Fully-automated, rules-based reconciliation capabilities let users focus on unmatched, outstanding transactions. Teams can match and reconcile any variety
of bank data to book data from a single screen. They can reconcile directly from GTreasury’s worksheets or from a dedicated dashboard screen showing reconciled
and unreconciled items side-by-side.
Optimize account structure
Review all activity, charges, contact information, and fee agreements to ensure the right level of services, and determine if new accounts need to be opened or established accounts need to be closed. Concentrating accounts across a smaller number of banks can help standardize the account reconciliation processes and lower costs
GTreasury’s Reconciliation Dashboard allows you to quickly retrieve data by date range and reconcile using daily, weekly, monthly, or any custom time period you may require. You can manually match items, commit and confirm auto-match items, post and document exception resolution paths to clear items or carry-forward to the next reconciliation cycle.
Deal with discrepancies promptly
Reconciliation automatically matches incoming bank data with actual cash holdings. Any discrepancies are highlighted in order, so you can Identify and research them as soon as they occur. Reconciling allows you to maintain control and accuracy of your cash holdings while also preventing fraud.
Easily analyze data
Gtreasury’s Reconciliation screens are designed to make it easy to see your data and make decisions. Data is presented in a side-by-side worksheet displaying Actual/Bank items in one column and Expected/Book items in an adjacent column, grouping line-item details such as deposits, checks, wires, and ACHs by customizable user codes. After data collection and analysis, you can generate worksheet-specific match rules.
- Calculate outstanding checks, invoices, etc, by matching issued items against items posted from the banks.
- Define matching rules and associate them with each worksheet
- Reconcile Bank-to-Book, Bank-to-Forecast and even Bank Actual-to-Bank Estimate
- Define match rules quickly to include One-to-One, One-to-Many and One-to-All matches for efficient and accurate reconciliations
- Export results, generate dedicated reports, and clone transactions to clear bank fees or other transactions