Cash positions are built, viewed and analyzed using transactional data pulled from multiple internal and external sources. More importantly, they give you greater control of your organization’s cash and liquidity. In addition, because information is continually updated, you can act with confidence and drive value by making informed decisions based on real-time data.
GTreasury eliminates the need to manually login and download bank statements, therefore freeing up time to focus on more strategic initiatives. Our automated connectivity framework enables your organization to connect to any financial institution or third party, thereby providing real-time access and visibility into your cash positions. As a result, you are able to create customized schedules to access and distribute information across your organization.
Global Cash Visibility
Gain global visibility into your organization’s cash and liquidity across all entities, and achieve strategic insight into cash trends and availability. GTreasury’s worksheets capture and categorize all cash flows, thereby enabling you to view your balances at a macro level or drill down to the most granular detail within a single transaction.
GTreasury’s business intelligence capabilities provides you with a variety of reporting capabilities based on your requirements. As a result, you can create a granular view for day-to-day cash management, or generate custom reports and dynamic dashboards to give you a visually dynamic snapshot of your liquidity.
Seamless Data Flow
GTreasury’s proprietary Worksheets are the backbone of the solution suite. This allows for the seamless data flow between the Payments, Financial Instruments, and Accounting solutions, and provides a comprehensive view of your organization’s financial position. For example, signaling recommended transfers when there is an excess or deficit balance, forecasting with actual/estimate variance tracking, monitoring current debt associated to draws on credit facilities.
- Manage short- and long-term cash and liquidity with interactive screens
- Slice-and-dice cash positions with user-defined views and drill-down
- Isolate, combine, and analyze cash information to visualize diﬀerent
- Define unlimited fields for arranging, sorting, and consolidating data
- Generate and view cash positions for multiple accounts, individually or in aggregate
- Set user controls for individuals to access only the information they need
- Enter data manually or via an automated feed from any source, internal or external