Predict future liquidity requirements and respond to changing conditions
Powered by GTreasury’s latest innovation, SmartPredictions™, as well as our ever-popular worksheets, your treasury team can predict future liquidity requirements and proactively respond to changing conditions using the power of artificial intelligence.
Import and manipulate multiple types of internal and external transactions to create forecasts, run models and apply formulas to see sunny-day and rainy-day forecasts. When you see what you like, you can apply it to any cash position worksheet.
- Unburden the task of gathering data by populating forecasts via file import, quick entry, external API and SmartPredictions
- Reduce or eliminate manual and time-consuming tasks by generating recurring forecasts easily and resolving errors online
- Compare actual, estimated and forecasted data
- Combine forecasts to create an overall picture, and summarize data daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or annually
- Project changes for approval and put approved forecasts against cash positions to determine the official forecast
Get complete cash forecasting functionality
GTreasury’s cash forecasting solution features four key elements: a unified platform, flexible generation, interconnectivity and fast entry. This unique combination enables you to perform variance analysis and compare forecast to forecast against actuals. In addition, you can make extrapolations and understand trends and seasonality, and receive alerts. Ultimately, our solution puts you in control so you can better adapt to operational changes.
Cash forecasting and scenario modeling let you move at the pace of business
Predict future liquidity requirements and proactively respond to changing conditions. You can transfer your data manually or automatically through a simple interface from your AP/AR system, budgeting system or spreadsheet. You can also transfer data automatically from other GTreasury modules, such as financial instruments, to holistically manage cash and risk.
Forecast plans allow you to import and manipulate multiple types of internal and external transactions—creating various forecasts.
You can apply formulas across all versions, and when you see what you like, you can apply it to any cash position worksheet.
- Variance analysis
- Actual, estimate and forecast comparison
- Forecast-to-forecast comparison
- Sensitivity analysis
- Extrapolation forecasting
- Forecast freezing
- Forecast versioning
- Infinite categories and roll-ups
Predict future liquidity requirements and proactively respond to changing conditions using the power, speed and agility of artificial intelligence. Easily create various forecasts and run multiple models as often as needed to provide leadership with accurate, reliable scenarios.Learn More
With GTreasury we could pick and choose the modules we wanted, so it helped us keep costs low. Now that we have the system in place, we are going to be looking into the investment module.