Whether your treasury prefers a true SaaS solution or your requirements warrant an installed solution with web access, GTreasury is the one and only treasury management system (TMS) you will ever need.
GTreasury’s TMS offers users a full suite of solutions that shed light into an organization’s cash and liquidity, manage exposures and risk, and automates and streamlines all repetitive treasury processes. GTreasury’s world class worksheets, system flexibility, and ease of use quickly accommodate our customers’ needs of today while preparing them for the changes of tomorrow.
With over 3 decades of experience in providing treasury solutions, GTreasury’s treasury technology and customer service have matured to greater breadths and depths than any other liquidity management system. With all development and resources focused entirely on only one TMS application, GTreasury is able to help any global treasury operation illuminate its liquidity.
- Responsible for seeking, cultivating, and closing new business
- Collaborate closely with organizations to understand business requirements and develop strategies to successfully implement best-in-class financial solutions and practices.
- Utilize marketing and lead generation resources to target new business and convey the value proposition of software solutions to all levels.
- Work closely with senior team members within designated territory to execute complex solution selling.
- Become an industry subject matter expert and continuously expand understanding of how existing or new services, solutions and products can help prospective clients achieve their goals.
Education and Qualifications:
- History of sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources.
- A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential.
- Able to communicate technical and business information effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building skills.
- Goal-oriented, highly competitive and possess strong reputation and relationship-building skills.
- Strong phone, prospecting, sales, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to identify business problems and identify how solutions offered can resolve those problems.