As a member of our sales team, the Presales Executive works with Sales Personnel to provide product, business and technical knowledge in support of pre-sales activities during the business development lifecycle.
- Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations
- Coordinates with internal Product teams to understand customers’ needs
- Responsible for providing feedback from the market to Product Management and Development regarding products including coordinating gaps between product functionality and market/customer demands
- Professionally represents the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Responds to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Expectation to stay current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors
- Liaise with Product and Development Teams to understand and influence details of product direction and design
- Working with Subject Matter Experts to research to stay on top of changes in business issues/requirements/regulations/Technology and understand market trends
- Travels throughout sales territory to support sales team
- Closely studies the product roadmap to understand the scenarios, features and functions within each of the products and how these are applied to address business and technical problems
Education and Qualifications:
- Candidates will be self-motivated and directed with a proven track record in FINTECH software sales
- Must be comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a diverse customer industry base
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports.
- Must be open to extensive domestic travel
- 2+ years relevant experience in sales or a sales support function
- 2+ years relevant experience in treasury, cash management or corporate finance environment
- Strong understanding of corporate cash & liquidity management processes
- A Bachelors’ of Science in Business, Finance, Accounting, or a related discipline is preferred
- Able to communicate technical and business information effectively to all audiences
- Must understand financial data relationships and how that data can be used to solve business problems
- Ability to multi-task and be able to represent multiple subjects and products concurrently
- Ability to understand and capture business and technical requirements related to Treasury services
- Ability to develop a broad awareness of the client’s financial technical architecture and emerging technologies with enough knowledge to determine what is and is not possible.
- Knowledge of strategic, conceptual, consultative selling
- Ability to develop marketing messages and deliver them effectively