Senior Software Developer
Founded in 1986, GTreasury is the global leader of treasury management software for organizations spanning the globe. GTreasury’s solution illuminates a treasury’s liquidity by centralizing all incoming and outgoing banking activities, along with tracking all financial instrument transactions. The GTreasury platform gives practitioners real-time insight and access into their global liquidity. GTreasury’s modular technology platform and infrastructure allow any size treasury operation the ability to configure a solution that is best suited to their needs
As a senior full-stack .Net Developer, you will join a passionate team in an Agile environment focused on delivering a high quality, zero defect FinTech software product. You will be responsible for architecting, designing and coding quality functionalities while working collaboratively with Product Managers. You are a team player who prides themselves on a craftsman like quality of work with a passion and curiosity for exploring the latest technologies and continuously expanding skill sets .
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Active in architecture definition
- Active in sprint planning
- Ensuring all team deliver on commitments for each sprint
- Designing components in collaboration with other scrum team members
- Developing users stories selected during planning meeting with team
- Applying all quality requirements to make his code production ready
- Active in a continuous improvement of the process, methodologies, technologies and practices
- Supporting (level 3) team production deliveries
Required Skills & Experience:
- As a large portion of the work will involve upgrades to and modifications and maintenance of classic ASP and standard WebForms, a thorough knowledge of VBScript (including ADO recordset manipulation) and older .Net 2.0 web development techniques will be required.
- Familiarity with the CSS 2.0 and 3.0, Microsoft Entity Framework, T-SQL, UML, and standard GOF and Microsoft-specific design patterns will be considered highly desirable
- Object oriented, multi-tiered, component based architecture.
- Able to design and style html with respect to cross-browser compliance, responsive principles, and UI testing strategies. Single-page application experience with templating a plus
- Extensive experience in DOM traversing and manipulation with jQuery
- Agile/Scrum Software Development practice.
- Effective communication skills in English, both verbal and written.