Business Development Representative
GTreasury is the global leader of SaaS treasury management software for organizations spanning the globe. With office in Chicago, London, Sydney and Manila, GTreasury’s solution illuminates a treasury’s liquidity by centralizing all incoming and outgoing banking activities, along with tracking all financial instrument transactions. The GTreasury platform gives practitioners real-time insight and access into their global liquidity.
GTreasury is seeking a Business Development Representative to join our sales team in London. This position is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the sales team by securing appointments for outside sellers. This individual will be a highly motivated and polished self-starter who enjoys identifying and developing new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, contacts, discovery, and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision-makers is essential.
- Develop new relationships by identifying and engaging high potential leads across a variety of verticals and nurturing those leads into appointments for our outside sellers.
- High volume calling with end goal to set appointments for Account Executive meetings.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Deep understanding of outbound prospecting, including script development, target account management, call coaching, email writing, and usage of social media in prospecting and securing appointments.
- Manage data for new and prospective customers within CRM (Salesforce), ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and documents are attached.
- Conduct research to identify potential prospects and work with multiple sales team members to cultivate prospect lists.
- Contribute to and execute a strategy to drive new partner acquisition.
- Work with the sales team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics or related field
- 1-2 years related experience in a Lead Generation/Inside Sales role preferred
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Capable of making a high volume of phone calls and of setting a high volume of appointments
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
- Ability to effectively solve problems
- Creative and able to adapt quickly to change
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and time management
- Familiar with SEO, SEM, Social Media, targeted display, mobile, and video marketing strategies
- Proven track record of exceeding expectations