Visual Risk, a GTreasury company, is a FinTech software company specialising in the provision of end to end financial risk/treasury services. The company is growing globally and we are looking for an Application Support Manager to lead a team in supporting the software applications and infrastructure that Visual Risk provides to its customers. A significant amount of cutting edge technology is currently being developed (in the areas of automation, connectivity and analytics etc.) so this represents a great opportunity to be at the heart of this exciting growth.
Visual Risk’s customer service team is seeking an Application Support Manager to build and manage a team that will be capable of supporting our customers globally. You will be solving complex technical problems that span multiple areas combining financial services applications, software, cloud API’s and infrastructure systems. The manager should be hands-on and assist the team in solving any outstanding customer queries. Managers who are dynamic and can deal with the fast paced technology and financial services industries will excel in this environment. You should also be able to identify operational patterns and issues and creatively implement solutions working with different internal teams and external customer requirements.
This is a greenfield opportunity for an Application Support Manager to ultimately transform the function into a world leading customer service outfit using the latest cutting edge CRM tools and technology to connect with our customers.
- Oversee the successful resolution of ongoing customer support queries and requests
- Ensure the Application Support Manager team meets our SLA obligations
- Lead and manage a team of support analysts specializing in multiple treasury management systems and some programming technologies.
- Lead by example, providing direction and driving the team to meet global goals. Developing the team, mentoring and ability to retain top talent.
- Thorough understanding of the SDLC
- Responsible for devising and managing KPIs
- Responsible for management reporting (using systems such as MS CRM and JIRA)
- Suggest and implement workflows for operational efficiencies
- Willing to go beyond the call of duties to serve our customers
- Able to maintain a high level of organization with various software development projects
- Good problem-solving skills, self-starter, driven, productive and works well under pressure. Thrives and rises to challenges in a rapidly changing FinTech environment with a ‘can do’ attitude