CHICAGO – September 14, 2020 – GTreasury, a treasury and risk management platform provider, today announced its continued participation and support at AFP, the largest networking conference worldwide for more than 7,000 financial professionals. GTreasury is a Silver Sponsor of AFP 2020, which is going virtual in response to COVID-19. The conference is being held October 19-29; treasury and finance professional can receive $100 off registration by using the code AFP2020Partner when they register.
“A virtual AFP will certainly be different for all of us, but there’s arguably not a more important year for corporate treasurers to come together,” said Michele Marvin, VP of Global Marketing at GTreasury. “There is much to discuss and, as always, AFP has put together a tremendous program that digs deep into key technology and strategy considerations top-of-mind in our industry. We look forward to once again being involved in AFP’s premier conference and to coming together virtually with our peers, customers, and any treasury and finance professionals interested in learning what GTreasury has been building this year. Plus, where else can you see Shaquille O’Neal deliver a virtual keynote?”
AFP attendees visiting GTreasury’s virtual booth will find GTreasury representatives ready to discuss:
- What GTreasury’s newest platform capabilities can deliver to your organization. Among the recent additions to GTreasury’s integrated treasury and risk management system is Smart Predictions. The AI-fueled cash forecasting feature analyzes historical data against different prediction models to determine the most accurate model that fits your data and business requirements.
- How global treasurers have been reacting to the pandemic. GTreasury has been actively involved in Treasury Coalition, which has been compiling ongoing insights and reactions from hundreds of global treasurers. GTreasury can share and discuss the most critical findings from these evolving surveys.
- How to prepare for ongoing pandemic uncertainty. Through continual conversations with customers during these past few months, GTreasury understands the best practices that some treasurers are taking to ensure they are well-prepared for more unpredictability in global markets. GTreasury can offer best-practice advice across several critical areas, such as cash visibility.
- How new GTreasury partnerships empower treasurers. GTreasury has recently announced new partnerships designed to give customers more built-in capabilities and streamlined data access. Among the new integrations are Fenics Market Data and Goldman Sachs Transaction Banking.
- How to prepare for LIBOR transition. Even amid the pandemic, post-LIBOR planning is an increasingly urgent priority for many treasurers. GTreasury can discuss how its product and customers are preparing for that transition.
As always, the AFP conference provides an effective way for treasury and corporate finance professionals to maintain their credentials. For information on how participation affects different certifications, visit https://conference.afponline.org/general-information/about-the-event/recertification.
For more than 30 years, GTreasury has delivered the leading digital Treasury and Risk Management System (TRMS) to corporate treasurers across industries. With its continually innovating Software-as-a-Service platform, GTreasury provides customers with a single source of truth for all their cash, payments, and risk activities. The TRMS solution offers any combination of Cash Management, Payments, Financial Instruments, Risk Management, Accounting, Banking, and Hedge Accounting – seamlessly integrated, on-demand worldwide and fully secured. Headquartered in Chicago with offices serving EMEA (London) and APAC (Sydney and Manila), GTreasury’s global community includes more than 750 customers and 30+ industries reaching 160+ countries worldwide.