Careers | Technical Implementation Consultant
Technical Implementation Consultant
The Technical Implementation Consultant reports to the Manager – Connectivity and Funds Transfer, and is the primary resource for clients and their banks when configuring payments in the GTreasury software.
In this role, you will work closely with clients and with your colleagues on the GTreasury project team to identify the scope of the implementation, any in-country requirements, and the capabilities of the clients’ banks, in order to recommend the most efficient payments solution for the client. You will serve as a subject matter expert for payments internally, and as an escalation point for any related customer service issues that may arise.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, eager to learn, and have a positive attitude towards the role and their peers. The candidate will have the analytical capability to troubleshoot issues and identify additional formatting requirements during testing, and to communicate those complex issues in a way that is understandable by the client.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish effective working relationships with clients, colleagues, and management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to gather client requirements and translate them into well-organized project plans
- Strong self-motivation, follow through, and initiative
Minimum Desired Qualifications:
- 1-2 years Banking, Treasury Product, or related Technical experience, or high performance in a relevant field of study
- Bachelor degree required. Major in Finance, Computer Science, or equivalent a plus.
- Experience with IS020022, EDI, X.12, SWIFT or any financial technical formats is a plus
- Experience with back office banking processes and/or implementations a plus