Careers | Technical Implementation Consultant
Technical Implementation Consultant
The Technical Implementation Consultant (TIC) will have significant contact with clients and banking partners. The TIC will be responsible for clarifying the Funds Transfer needs of the client and then working with the Bank partners to establish connectivity and implement the correct technical format.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers, business partners and clients.
- Excellent follow through and initiative
- Comfortable with direct communications with external partners.
- Ability to present ideas and information in group settings
- Ability to gather requirements
- Self-starter and independent worker, ability to work without direct supervision
- Strong writing, presentation and oral communication skills
- Able to take high level information and drill down to detail levels that can be shared and communicated to various audience levels
- Banking, Treasury Product, or Technical experience
- Experience with IS020022, EDI, X.12, SWIFT or any financial technical experience
- Experience with Connectivity Solutions including certificate management and connectivity troubleshooting
- Certified Treasury Professional